Proklama has been on the market in Italy for over five years with a sales volume of 20,000 pieces per year.
Currently, a trial is being carried out by Prof. Gino Roberto Corazza (University of Pavia, General Medicine 1: Gastro-Enterology) entitled: “PRO-PRITON Study 1: Decrease of at least 50% of pain in patients affected by moderate-severe IBS.
Double Blinde, Crossing, Randomized Patients enrolled: 30 Registered on clinicaltrial.gov
Proklama is an innovative product and the fruit of the combined effect and SYNERGY of its components:
– antiinflammatory agent (selective inhibitor of COX-2) with analgesic functions PAINKILLINGPOWER
– rich in (PEA) Phenyl Etil Amina and selected inhibitors of MAO-B
– ability to increase the formation of probiotic colonies by ten times
– probiotic nutrient SUSTENANCE/NUTRITION
– blandlaxative effect
– studied RESEARCHED and selected in numerous gastrointestinal disturbances: IBS, diverticulosis
Target of Proklama:
– Ulcerative colitis
– Dysmenorrhea (relieves ELIMINATES pain)
– Cystitis BLADDER INFECTIONS(eliminates pain and restores normal conditions)
– Prostitis (pain relief)
ActivityFUNCTION of Alga Klamath
1) Inhibition of pro-inflammatory cytochines, INOS and COX-2, PGE2 and TNF alpha, myeloperoxidase and release of histamine(Shih, Chao-Ming, et al. “Antiinflammatory and antihyperalgesic activity of C-phycocyanin.” Anesthesia & Analgesia 108.4 (2009): 1303-1310)
2) Release of PEA: release of dopamine (in the negrostriataltissue), partial blocking of serotonin and dopamine re-uptake, increase of the neurotransmission of NOR-epinephrine e serotonin. [Scoglio, Stefano, et al. “Selective monoamine oxidase B inhibition by an Aphanizomenon flos-aquae extract and by its constitutive active principles phycocyanin and mycosporine-like amino acids.” Phytomedicine 21.7 (2014): 992-997.
Zhou, G., et al. “Platelet monoamine oxidase B and plasmaβ-phenylethylamine in Parkinson’s disease.” Journal of Neurology, Neurosurgery & Psychiatry 70.2 (2001): 229-231.
Paterson, I. A., A. V. Juorio, and A. A. Boulton. “2‐Phenylethylamine: A Modulator of Catecholamine Transmission in the Mammalian Central Nervous System?.” Journal of neurochemistry 55.6 (1990): 1827-1837.
Irsfeld, Meredith, Matthew Spadafore, and Birgit M. Prüß. “β-phenylethylamine, a small molecule with a large impact.” WebmedCentral 4.9 (2013)].
3)Inibizione selettiva MAO B (Scoglio, Stefano, et al. “Selective monoamine oxidase B inhibition by an Aphanizomenon flos-aquae extract and by its constitutive active principles phycocyanin and mycosporine-like amino acids.” Phytomedicine 21.7 (2014): 992-997.)
4) A ten time increase of probiotic colony formation. ( Pulz, Otto, and Wolfgang Gross. “Valuable products from biotechnology of microalgae.” Applied microbiology and biotechnology 65.6 (2004): 635-648.)
Other therapeutic areas of Proklama:
Dermatology (psoriasis, allergic dermatitis SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS)
Proklama reduces endogenous inflammatory signals(blocks COX2) and releases serotonin and dopamine with resulting mood improvement.
Probiotics and Fos improve intestinal inflammation.
(Complementary Treatment of Psoriasiswith an AFA-Phycocyanins, in Dermatology. International medical Journal Vol.16, No. 3, pp. 221-224, 1999)